We provide our SMSF Accounting & Audit Compliance services to SMSF administrators, accountants, financial planners and auditors Australia wide.
We have always believed in providing reasonable and relevant fixed fee for all size/variety or complexity of SMSFs. We understand our clients at times want certainty of pricing for their funds. Therefore our preference is the use of a fixed fee model at all times.
It is important to note that once we are engaged with your superannuation funds you can pick up the phone or email us at any time with your superannuation queries for no additional fees. Therefore in essence we become an additional technical resource for your firm.
We would encourage you to call us to discuss the funds you have for accounting and audit so we can determine a fair price for the work involved or alternatively for aobligation free quote.
Our commitment to our clients is that we either complete the accounting compliance and reports within 5-8 working days from the day we receive the information. For the year ended 30 June 2016 however, we delivered an average turnaround of 5.91 working days.
We have consistently met our commitment for more than 98% of the time. We are very proud of these numbers as it is very important to us that we deliver on our commitments.
- Data & Software Access: Client will provide us the Software access & data for processing.
- Software: If it is online version than provide us username & password, if it is desktop version, provide us with the setup file for the same. (Software subscription charges will be borne by client
- Data: Provide us the scan data for SMSF Compliance via Email, Dropbox, Google Drive or any data sharing cloud storage. We do not require hard copies.
- Processing: Our team will analyze the data.
- Prepare a list of missing details or additional info required. An email will be sent requesting for the same.
- If any further query arises, an email will be sent to you followed by a phone call at your convenient time. At no point of time the end client will be contacted which will we mentioned in the NDA
- Once data is processed you will be notified by an email for completion of work and we will forward process data files, reports & work papers as per your requirement.
We use MYOB, QuickBooks, BGL Simple fund, BGL 360, Class Super, SuperMate, Procom, SAP, SAP Business One, SAP ERP, UCan2, Reach Accounting, XERO, FreshBooks, Tully, Attaché, Sybiz, MYOB EXO (formerly Exonet), BankLink and any other off-the-shelf software. We also know HandiSoft, Reckon Elite, Sage, Accpac, MYOB Accountants Office and PeopleSoft.
All accounting associates must go through 8 weeks of induction training covering Australian accounting and taxation. Accounting associates must pass the assessment test administered at the end of training with a minimum score of 80%before they are assigned live client work.
We require employees to complete weekly two-hour refresher and continuous training programs run by Australian experts to enhance the bookkeeping, accounting, taxation and SMSF knowledge of our team.
Employees are actively encouraged to pursue professional qualifications and up gradation at all times.
Mandatory Security Measure we follow to ensure data confidentiality and safety:
- Advanced firewall systems to prevent data theft or tampering.
- 24×7 CCTV surveillance
- All PCs are protected by total security antivirus and Use of USB & Optical Drive is prohibited.
- Mobile Phones /bags/backpacks are not allowed in the work area.
- Strictly paperless & printer less office to prevent printouts of data.
- Accessing personal email or other websites is prohibited and use of internet for assigned job/work only.
- IP authentication ensures business sites of the firm are available to authorised parties only.
- Preparation of tax reconciliation statement
- Preparation of annual financial accounting & taxation
- Complete analysis of contributions and pensions
- Completion of independent annual audit
- Recording of tax components from investment income
- Preparation of trustee representation letter
- Completion of the SMSF tax return form
We provide extended business hours of operation, access to a live ticketing system, unlimited emails, phone support as well as online chat and Skype.
Our Australian support team is available between 9.30 am and 5 pm AEST, after which time our overseas teams are available until 10.30 pm AEDT.